skip to main | skip to sidebar

Sridhar (a) Myel !!

Friday, October 23, 2009

Cool Joke !!



A disappointed salesman of Coca Cola returns
from his Middle East assignment.
A friend asked, "Why weren't you successful with the Arabs?"

The salesman explained, "When I got posted in the Middle East,
I was very confident that I will makes a good sales pitch
as Cola is virtually unknown there.

But, I had a problem I didn't know to speak Arabic.
So, I planned to convey the message through 3 posters...
First poster, a man crawling through the hot desert sand...
Totally exhausted and panting.

Second poster, the man is drinking our Cola and

Third, our man is now totally refreshed.

Then these posters were pasted all over the place"
"That should have worked," said the friend.

The salesman replied, "Well, not only did I not speak Arabic,
I also didn't realise that Arabs Read from Right to Left..."
Posted by Cool Guy at 5:56 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Facebook Badge

Sridhar Myelsamy

Create Your Badge

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (2)
    • ►  June (2)
  • ▼  2009 (20)
    • ▼  October (16)
      • Bill Gates picks his own punishment ...
      • Great news for Bill Gates !!
      • Just for ..
      • Management Lesson
      • Yet Another Management Lesson !!
      • Complexity of Women...!! :lol:
      • Funny American Lifestyle...
      • Reason to never visit a Seven Star Hotel
      • Bill Gate's Car Operating System!!
      • A young man comes home and says "Dad, just got my ...
      • The Fastest Indian
      • Positive Outlook
      • Tech Support
      • A troubleshooting experience with an American cust...
      • If Restaurants Functioned Like Microsoft
      • Cool Joke !!
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (1)

About Me

My photo
Cool Guy
Bangalore, Karnataka
I believe life is full of twists and turns and enjoy every bit of it. I've a passion for travellin and explorin new places. have a craze for machines. close circles call me as SRI or SRIDHAR. i like to be wit ma frnds and relatives coz they are lot to me. i never think abt future since it's indefinte juz live for d moment. bt i bliev changes is the only constant n d WORLD. "U" can see me playin snooker on weekends or on a long/short drive to nearby places. for me the best place in the world is ma HOME. I admire Myself rather than someone, coz i do not want to be A photocopy os someone snce am a uniqe species (when you cannot admire your own personlaity, it is of no use admiring others).
View my complete profile
 

Thanks for stopping on my Blog.

I thank you'll for your precious time to stopping at my Blog.
Your feedback and comments are most welcome.