Friday, June 7, 2013

Marvellous Masinagudi

 I have not been anywhere or made any trip in the recent times. Thought, I will go to Masinagudi to our farm house. It's just a single room where two people can stay with comfort. Hence, I decided, we will stay outside    as I was accompanied by my wife and father. We are planning to build a small house over there, as we could avoid staying at hotel spending thousands. Finally, we decided to stay in a resort called Glen view. The place was so peaceful, you can hear only birds sound. The food was good, however you have to inform well in advance. I made this trip just for my dad and wife since both are too stressed for various reasons, first my dad since my amma has passed away and he is completely depressed and for my wife because of her hectic work schedule. I thought, it will be a relief for them, if I take them outside.

Both of them enjoyed the trip, we had taken some beautiful snaps and there are some awesome moments. My dad was thrilled and he really enjoyed the trip. The only bad part of our trip is, FOOD. It's too pricey and we ended up paying close to 5000 rupees for food for just having four times food for a people of three. Rest, I don't have any complains. The best part is, it was raining heavily on the first day of our visit. We sat outside the room in the corridor and watching the rain. 

You know, you cannot express your feelings watching the rain having a cup of tea. It was Marvellous !!
You feel like, you're flyinggggggg. It was so mesmerizing that I have forgot myself and indulged like a child.
Nature is so powerful and it's a bliss. After two days of stay, unwillingly I have returned to Coimbatore with all my heart over there.




No comments:

Post a Comment